Monday, August 30, 2010

24



     This week I celebrated another milestone in my life; I turned 24. Another year older, another year wiser. Well... maybe. ;-)

     To help me celebrate my birthday were two of my closest friends from PA, Karina & Fu. They flew in very late the night before to help me ring in the big two-four. We got up very early the next morning (my birthday!!) to hit up the Blackfoot River for a nice float in the sunshine. Shortly after getting home a bbq pursued at my house to celebrate not only my birthday, but my friend Marie's birthday since we share the day. Christopher decorated our kitchen w/ flowers. :-) Since our birthday fell on a Thursday we were lucky enough to also have Pub Trivia that night. They were awesome enough to decorate the games w/ pink flamingos for our birthday too!

     Thanks again to all my friends & family that sent presents & well wishes during my birthday. I am truly blessed to have so many amazing people in my life to help shape the woman I am today.

No comments: