Saturday, May 12, 2012

North Loop Trail

Completing this trail has eluded me for several years. It's a 5-mile loop at the top of Mount Jumbo that should of been an easy finish a few years ago. However, something always seemed to keep me from completing this trail until today.

I finished up work at a decent hour, packed up Bosco in the baja & we took off for the trail head in the heat of the day. It was also graduation at U of M today, so rather than spend a few hours on this trail I decided to do it as my run for the day to be able to get home in time to shower & attend a few graduation parties of friends.

The weather was hot and beautiful. Just the way I like it. Bosco wasn't such a fan tho. My phone isn't doing such a bad job as acting like a camera for the time being.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Stupidog die? I doubt we would be so lucky.

Anonymous said...

Mtt. Jumbo. Is the M on it?

Anonymous said...

And what is the name of those yellow wildflowers?