Saturday, March 09, 2013

Biking the Bitterroot

I am female.
Fe = Iron
Male = Man

Therefore, I am Iron Man.


Debbie was finishing up a challenge to do a full IronMan Triathlon (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and 26.2 mile run) in a weeks time. On the last day myself & our friend Brett decided to join her on the finishing touches aka 34 miles of biking and 3 miles of running.

There is an amazing bike trail that follows highway 93 from Lolo to Hamilton with decadent views of the Bitterroot and Sapphire mountains. 
We chose a portion of this trail to conquer the mileage quickly in a day & despite the cold ending because of our late start (it was my Saturday shift at work, so completely my fault for our not hitting the trail til after 2pm), it was a damn good day to be out on that trail. 

No comments: