Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ultimatum

I made this decision some time ago & have already shared it w/ my closest friends so that they hold me accountable for my words. Now I'm choosing to share it w/ everyone so that I hold myself accountable as well.

I've given myself an ultimatum. If I don't find something, wether it be career, person, or hobby, to become completely passionate about here in Missoula in the next year and a half, I'm packing the Baja & leaving. While I believe I'll forever have a secret love affair w/ Montana, my life feels stagnant here & I yearn to feel passion in my life again.


believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you learn to appreciate them when they're right. You believe less so you eventually trust no one but yourself. & sometimes, good things fall apart so that better things can fall together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take up fly fishing! You are in the middle of the best fly fishing in the world. And guess who this is!!!!

Holly Rae said...

Well, I'd be willing to place all my chips on this being a man in my family...

Anonymous said...

lucky guess.