Friday, November 23, 2012

Fin

After stuffing myself on a Thanksgiving feast yesterday, I thought the best idea possible was to throw on a bikini & show off my post Thanksgiving body. *insert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVYZJAgLUYA music here*

We packed a dog for each person into my house mate's truck & set off towards Idaho.
We arrived just after sunset, donned our head lamps, & took off down the last trail I had to complete in my book (Missoula Day Hikes, 80+ hikes w/in a days drive of Missoula). It was a short 1 mile hike near the trailhead of Jerry Johnson hot springs. So after our strenuous flat half mile in, half mile out hike, we continued down the trail towards JJ. We were lucky to find ourselves alone at one of the pools to celebrate my finishing of the book w/ a bottle of champagne.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So awesome Holly! I'm proud of you, hope you are, too! Be well lady!