Saturday, June 11, 2011

Warning

"Warning: Montana is addictive. Once you’ve gotten drunk on her soul-soothing nectar – a signature blend of wild beauty, passionate patriotism and new-age sex appeal – there is no way you won’t return for a seconds.

Called the ‘Live and Let Live’ state, Montana is a beautiful amalgamation of big skies, big bear and big rivers, made for fly-fishing (or Robert Redford movie sets). It’s a wild, untamed state, where even the biggest tourist attractions, Glacier and Flathead Lake, never feel crowded."




My job hunt has ended & as the stress releases from my body I am once again reminded on a daily basis why I have fallen in love with such a place as Montana (& the whole north west). The world sits at my fingertips waiting for me to come play in it again.

Life is good & I have much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last line; Yes you do.

Belle said...

I love the Northwest. Wild and free.