Saturday, June 25, 2011

Boise & Back

As a member of the Five Valley Kennel Club & an extreme dog lover I am always excited when June rolls around. It means that the Missoula Dog Show is right around the corner. Not only am I Chief Ring Steward this year, but I am also a part of the Grounds Crew in charge of setting up the entire show in the days before. Some of our power cables and converter boxes for the RVs weren’t going to make it in in time so I volunteered to drive to Boise, ID for our goods.

So my faithful road-tripping partner, Boscarelli, & myself hit the road for another adventure.
This one much shorter (we made it down & back in just 2 days) but still beautiful & enjoyable. This country is so beautiful & I am so happy that I’ve been able to travel what I have. Enjoy the pics! Xoxo.

No comments: