Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy 20th Birthday Christopher!




Today is Christopher's 20th birthday! As many of you know, Chris is not only my boyfriend but first and foremost he's my bestfriend and soon he'll be transfering to the University of Montana to follow his dreams and take up photojournalism. I'm going to miss him dearly, but enough of that right now. Here is the cake I had made for his 20th. It's an outline of Montana w/ a compas rose over Missoula. I placed a hiking compass in the icing of the cake and then for his present got him a nice atlas of Montana. It's no ordinary atlast tho b/c it's only of back roads, hiking trails, indian lands, natural landmarks, scenic outlooks, rivers, mountains, etc. I hope it comes in good use out there in the Big Sky Country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's still gonna get lost!
Daddio