Saturday, January 13, 2007

Baltimore Aquarium






For Chris' birthday Chris & I went into the Baltimore Harbor to explore the Baltimore Aquarium. For anyone that lives around or is close enough to visit, on Friday nights after 5 pm tickets are only 8$. The Aquarium is open till 10 but they stop selling tickets at 8. It's plenty of time to enjoy the signs and attractions of the Aquarium on a Friday night and it's cheaper than going to the movies! Check it out! My favorite part of the night was when a little boy threw his shoe into one of the large tanks not only once, but twice. I didn't get to capture a picture of it, but hopefully one day I can steal the one that Chris got. I am still trying to get used to my camera so please bare with me through the next few months as I try and get the hang of my new camera.

No comments: