Tuesday, August 26, 2014

28th Anniversary of the Incident of 1986

Where, oh where, has the last year gone? It feels like just yesterday I was standing barefoot on the sharp, slimy rocks of Wild Goose Island humming 'Happy Birthday' to myself. Since then I've had someone incredibly special walk back into my life, fell in love, traveled to the 50th state (2 more down, only a handful of states left!), fulfilled some Bucket List travels/sights/adventures, traveled the country, married the most phenomenal man in an amazing wooded elopement ceremony, been adopted into a whole new family of amazing in-laws, said goodbye to Missoula, been stranded in another country, moved to Alaska!, said goodbye to Mi Baja, adopted a Bucket Cat, & SO MUCH MORE! I've laughed, I've cried, I've said goodbye to many amazing people but welcomed many new ones. I've experienced some of the happiest times of my life but was also challenged by some of my personal demons & was stared in the face by the meaning of my own journey in this world.

This year, to celebrate, Bosco & I headed to one of the peaks overlooking Anchorage to admire our new home. It's been one hell of a year and I can only imagine what the next one has in store.


Here's to another beautiful year. *cheers*

No comments: