Friday, November 08, 2013

October Awesomeness

October always seems to play out w/ an interesting twist. This year was no different & I apologize for the delay in posts. 

Some highlights that don't quite deserve their own posts, but are worth mentioning are a friend visiting town in time for our company's tailgate party complete w/ tickets to a Griz game.
The Avett Brothers in concert! Disclaimer: I love these guys, but I'm not much of a concert goer. However, seeing them live was a phenomenal experience that I'm glad I did not miss. Too many singers/bands out there are fun to listen to on the radio or in the club, but lack any musical skill when you take their electronics and autotune away. These guys are truly talented.
Watching the sun rise over Missoula - beautiful even on a cloudy day. 
Followed by a little photo shoot for a company Bosco & I do gear testing for: Ruffwear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stupidog, in purple!