Friday, May 17, 2013

Anonymous Love

This whole no arm, no phone thing is really cramping my style. I mean that both literally and figuratively since it's my right hand (dominant) that I no longer have the use of and am unable to even do simple tasks like tie my own shoes or sport a ponytail. Believe me when I say beauty is not in my daily regimen these days. I'm happy I've just figured out a way to get pants on.

One thing that is NOT cramping my style however is my new camera! I was completely surprised when a package containing a brand spanking new point and shoot arrived at my door last week. So surprised in fact that it took me a day or so to figure out who the generous anonymous love was coming from. Thanks again!!

Though I struggle only using my left hand to take pictures, here are the first of many to come this summer. Xoxo...



No comments: