Saturday, February 09, 2013

Celebrate Life

It's been three years since he was killed, but not a day goes by that I don't think about him or his family, my family, in at least some way.

While working on my weekend "to do" list I had written for myself earlier in the week I came across the next task: Do something to make yourself smile. So as I was sitting there this morning remembering him & how precious life really is, I decided upon a special project. I spent the day making special rainbow cupcakes, boxing them up, writing personal cards for each one, & then attaching them to smiley balloons. I spent my evening driving around a couple dozen of these to friends. I hope they brought a smile to them like it did me.


Life is short. Sometimes it's to short. So do something to make yourself, or someone else, smile today. Sometimes there's nothing greater in life than a smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you. Daddio