Friday, June 18, 2010

Alberton Gorge

One of my girlfriends from high school came to Missoula for a little visit. She brought a few friends with her that she had went to college with as well. I wanted to show them as much as Montana as I could on my 3 days off, and despite the rain, I think everyone made the best of the weather & had a great time. We went horseback riding (pictures to come), Jerry Johnson Hot Springs (in a snowstorm. It snowed on Lolo), white water rafting, among other things. My neighbor across the street is working on becoming a guide for the University & only needs to take out a few more trips before he becomes an official guide. He was awesome enough to take us out on the river for the day, thanks again [Captain] Jack! The river was high, but a LOT of fun.

No comments: