Wednesday, May 05, 2010

LA Live

     Kristin & her family invited me to Los Angeles for a few days to hit up a concert w/ Kristin & her sister, Ali. Since Allegiant Air flies so cheap from Missoula to LA I couldn't pass up a trip to Southern California. So Kristin & I boarded a plane from snowy Missoula & headed so sunny LA.
     I had met all of Kristin's family before, but only for short amounts of time. Their hospitality made me feel like I had never left their houses a day in my life. Thanks again guys for showing me the sights & sounds of LA & the surrounding areas!
     I was there for only 3 full days but while I was there I: puked in a celebrity's bushes, star mapped, saw the Hollywood sign, walked the star walk, put my hands and feet in the cement in front of the Chinese theater, hiked to 2 separate waterfalls, stuck my toes in the Pacific ocean, saw Lifehouse & Chris Daughtry in concert, met up w/ some good friends, & so much more. I'm not sure we could of packed any more activities into the trip w/out losing insane amounts of sleep.

No comments: