Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

Another day, another year, another decade. Where does the time go? I find it hard to believe I'll be turning 24 this year, but when I think that my brother will be turning 30 I start to feel better about myself knowing that he's REALLY old. heh heh heh
What better way to start the year 2010 than for Chris & I to take the pups into the mountains for a hike in the fresh powder mother nature laid down for us last night? After putting a pork roast in the oven to slowly cook all day, we loaded everyone up in Chris' Jeep took off for one of my favorite day hikes - Kreiss Pond.
I wish all of my friends and family a joyous and peaceful New Year that brings them much more love & joy than the last.

May you be blessed with peace, love and joy in the new year.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

We will be once you are here!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for your trip to Columbus!
Daddio