Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mill Creek Trail to Mill Creek Falls

We're starting to see a fair amount of snow up in the mountains so Kristin & I are having to sit down each week and strategically plan our our hikes. We plan a hike higher up for good weather as well as one a little lower for bad weather.
The Mill Creek Trail follows along side the rushing Mill Creek continuously to the Mill Creek Falls, with soaring canyon walls towering over the trail.We stopped along the trail at a 60-foot waterfall and swimming hole at the base of the falls.
Would just like to say good luck to my sister Kristen & her hubby Jose as they are in the hospital right now as Kristen is giving birth any time now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I have looked at your blog a couple of times now, so I just thought I would leave a little note to say I really enjoy your photos - especially the snowy ones on this post, and it's interesting seeing all your dogs!

Annie

PS - Congrats on the new baby in your family too.