Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I am in the search process of trying to find a blue merle smooth collie puppy to purchase anytime after mid-May. Currently, I am in contact w/ a few breeders but am having a hard time finding the right little guy/breeder to purchase from. I am very picky about this process & am looking for a dog w/ full registration. If you know of any breeders in your area, or have any recommendations in any area (I am willing to pick up from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada) please let me know or pass my name along to them to get in contact w/ me. This isn't an easy breed, color combination to get a hold of & although I would prefer to get one around mid-May I am willing to hold out a little longer to find the right guy from the right breeder. :-)Tri-colored smooth collie picture taken last spring at the Bucks County Dog Show.

No comments: