Sunday, June 04, 2006

Saying Goodbye is Not Always Easy to Do

I have not posted in quite some time, b/c due to some unfortinate crcumstances, and some bad timing that are not up for discussion on here, I have left C.A.R.E. and returned home to Southwestern, Pennsylvania. I learned a lot during my stay and it is knowledge that I will carry with me for the rest of my career. I miss the people and especially the cats. If you're from C.A.R.E. and you're reading this, please give Jake and Tess a big scratch on the side for me.
I am not through posting on here, b/c I have not yet saved the world. But for now, my progress is slowed. Until my next big adventure...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have to be leaving but happy you are coming home.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is unfortunate. But I still love my Holly!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»